Taking care of your nails is very essential and important for keeping your hands looks good and beautiful. Many women’s or girls forget this aspect while grooming themselves. They forget to manicure their nails and this way they spoil up their whole efforts of doing makeup and making themselves ready for the day. So you should keep your hands in your ready list whenever you are going out for any parties or for any wedding. Below are some nail care tips just for the ladies.
Tips for Keeping Your Nails in their Perfect Style & Conditions:
Those who are housewives they really should take care of themselves. You are very important to their family members. You do lots of activities throughout the day for them. So if you will not take care of yourself you will be doing injustice to yourself. So take some time out for yourself and go to spas and get a manicure or any other beauty treatments you like that would make you feel special. Below are some expert spa tips for you to follow brought to you from Dyanna Spa:
- It is important to always keep your nails clean, so wash it very often. Take a bowl full of warm soapy water. Soak your nails into it for few minutes. And then clear up any formations of dead cells and push back the cuticles with the help cuticle pusher. Take a soft brush and clean up your nails to remove any dirt’s or germs stuck in them.
- Your eating habit also has great effects on our nails, so you should pay attention to what you eat. Eating nutritious foods can do wonders to the look and feel of your nails. Eat fresh fruits, salads, juices, and vegetables instead of junk and oily food. Try to watch what you are eat, no matter if you take supplements for calcium, vitamins A , vitamin C, phosphorous, silica, zinc or not. Drink plenty of water daily at least 8-10 glasses. So eat well balanced food.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals directly with your hands. If you need to touch detergents, gardening or for doing any households works try to make habit of wearing gloves every time.
- Always use moisturizer whenever your hands feel dry. Hands tend to get dry very often especially if you expose your hands in water or any harsh chemicals.
- Do not expose your hands in cold weather or your hands will get dehydrated. And as a result your nails will get chapped, become breakable, and look discolored.
- Do not use your nails to open things like soda can or bottle cap. It is better to used a bottle opener so you can maintain your healthy nails.
- Try to give some gaps between applying nail polishes each time. Like you, your nails also need some breathing time for its health.
- And make a habit of massaging your hands with hand moisturizer daily right before you go to bed.
Good news for those who live in Manhattan, Dyanna Spa is the place to be. They have dedicated to providing top tier quality services to their clients for the past 25 years, which has helped them rank as one of the top 10 spas in New York City on the most popular ranking and review sites such as Citysearch.
The newly renovated décor of Dyanna Spa ensures that the environment of the salon matches our extraordinary service, and we go above and beyond expectations to guarantee 100% sterility and cleanliness to protect our valued customers. Check out their Dyanna Spa Blog for more tips, check out their website and follow them on facebook.